Friday, January 12, 2007

Gonna be a good day...

Here's why:
  • Got up in time for a swim at the 'Y'
  • Though I didn't get to the pool right at six, there was a free lane - two actually
  • It's been 2 months since I've been in the pool ('cause of my toe fracture), but swam 600 yards without any trouble.
  • Got out of the house again on time to make my train.
  • Stopped in at the 7-11 and verified that they had the kind of salad dressing we need for tonight
  • When I came out, the train signal was ringing, but the arm came up so I could actually catch the train
  • Finished my "new" 1/10 entry by the time I got to work
  • A jalapeƱo bagel was easily spotted, and nobody was using the toaster. Yet another reason this is such a great place to work! Oh, there's this one too.

OK, it's 8:30am now, better finish my coffee and get to work.


revised 1/15

No comments: